Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lack of size was made up in numbers. I caught 60-75 in 4 hrs. We drilled a bunch of holes but all fish pretty much came out of the first 2 holes drilled. 32 ft. was magic zone.Must be a million this size in there. NEED HELP TO REMOVE THEM! ;D
If anyone is looking for a place to get peeps on fish, go there now. Ice is 7" and hard.

The Instruments Of Destruction:

A nice 18" surprise sent back to help cull the herd:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where are they? I can't help thin the herd if I don't know where they are. I don't see it listed.

·
Registered
16,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Uh, No dogs allowed per sign b4 the hill o death. No long walk either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lack of size was made up in numbers. I caught 60-75 in 4 hrs. We drilled a bunch of holes but all fish pretty much came out of the first 2 holes drilled. 32 ft. was magic zone.Must be a million this size in there. NEED HELP TO REMOVE THEM! ;D
If anyone is looking for a place to get peeps on fish, go there now. Ice is 7" and hard.

The Instruments Of Destruction:

A nice 18" surprise sent back to help cull the herd:

It's Jizm Lake. By Fort Collins.
You are not joking about needing some thinning. I stopped using bait after the 10th fish, i have never seen my flasher so lit up for 5 hours. They ate every lure we tried, got real aggressive on the ripping raps and spoons jigged aggressively. Drilled 4 holes in 28-30ft and never moved, buddy and I definitely caught over 80 fish a piece if not more.

·
Registered
16,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good job, Mike! Yah it's fun seeing 10 ft of fish on the screen-

1 - 20 of 23 Posts