Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
I'm going somewhere on saturday.Maybe take the boat to 11-mile,or hike around to the backside of spinney,A friend wants me to go belly boating near bear creek reservoir for wally's,I just dont know.

·
Registered
65 Posts
broke my other fishing pole last time out (lost the top 1/2 of my other one when i was hiking back from emaline), wont be fishing untill i start working again and get paid... CANT WAIT to start working again (Monday can't come fast enough!!).. being laid off & broke SUCKS when you dont have a fishing pole!!
:-\

·
Registered
23 Posts
My buddy and I will head up to 11 mile on Sunday. Have caught many rainbows in the 4-6 lb range drifting worms off of Deer Island. Even got my pic on Larry's site :) He always tells you to hold the fish out to make it look bigger. My buddy hates that.

Good Luck to all !!

Chris

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
Me and a bud are definately going to 11-mile this saturday,will post results.Stlrock,will be looking for your report also! There's nothing wrong with "stiff arming" as the minnesota boys call it! Of course,I would never do it...

·
Registered
831 Posts
I'll probably do the Aurora thing again.
Maybe just bring my fly rod this time and fish streamers.
Couple of years ago in Oct while float tubing I had on the biggest ugliest olive bugger I could find and a bow about 4 -5 lbs drilled it.
Almost pulled the rod out of my hand. The tacky thing about it is I was on my cell phone at the time checking in with work. I elected to drop the phone instead.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
There should be a law against having a phone with you while fishing!

Don 't you just hate when you are catching a nice fish and a phone starts ringing in a boat or on the shore near your? There is something very wrong about that. (In my humble, opinion!)

Dan

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Aurora Saturday and Chatfield sunday...gonna hang around town...have to go into work some...UGH!...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts