1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24,557 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha. He commented on my own double rainbow video! I'm kind of a big deal.
I didn't even watch your video till now.

Anyways, is it better to make dumb videos or dig up old posts? and YTF is it a big whooptiedoo if I bring up an old thread anyway? That's what I get when I search for fishing info, THIS site, and the old threads from 2007! Does anyone actually fish anymore?

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Anyways, is it better to make dumb videos or dig up old posts? and YTF is it a big whooptiedoo if I bring up an old thread anyway? That's what I get when I search for fishing info, THIS site, and the old threads from 2007! Does anyone actually fish anymore?
I agree! I think you should go dig up and resurrect a bunch more oldies. There's a bunch of good ones back from 05-06! :biggrin1: :thumb: :biggrin1:

There is a great one you should try to find. It's a lesson on how to knit llama fur into streamers! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I agree! I think you should go dig up and resurrect a bunch more oldies. There's a bunch of good ones back from 05-06! :biggrin1: :thumb: :biggrin1:

There is a great one you should try to find. It's a lesson on how to knit llama fur into streamers! :thumb:
Hey tthepikester the proper term is fiber and if you all need any brown or white fiber and you can catch the white one you can have it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts