Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts and Prayers for zman. Mark has been pretty sick for the past week and had to be rushed to the hospital. He ended up having a couple of surgeries..one to remove his gallbladder. I'm sure he would appreciate your well wishes. He's made a lot of friends over the years on this forum. He says he's doing well now. Hoping for a quick recovery.

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
DAMN! In our thoughts here Buddy...get well soon!!!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
He sounded in great spirits yesterday when I spoke with him. Said something about feeling so good he could beat Carl Lewis/hurdling....

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Hope you have a speedy recovery Mark.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Get well soon, we miss your input on the forum. Maybe you can work in a couple of extra "recovery days"(fishing fever is a good excuse lol) before you have to return to work.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Right after I retired I became quite ill and ended up having my gall bladder removed. I remember being in such intense pain that I thought for awhile I was having a heart attack. However being somewhat lucid I figured out the pain was in the wrong place. Anyhow, it is nothing to laugh about. My sincere wishes to Zman and know that once back on his feet he will be glad that episode is over. Gall stones and kidney stones are a *****!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
We are all hoping you’ll have a speedy recovery Mark. Hang in there and think about the next fishing trip.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Great news that you're on the mend Mark. Hope you get back on the water soon

1 - 20 of 60 Posts