Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some bad news from Batman yesterday. Tony, a lifelong friend of Jeff's ...childhood buddies took a fall and hit his head. He's in a coma in critical condition and it doesn't look good. He used to be on the forum under the name twitch. I've fished with him twenty or so times and he's a good guy. Any prayers and well wishes are appreciated ...Jeff's taking it real hard as can be expected. I believe in the power of prayer and thought I might ask for a few more for both Jeff and Tony. Thanks in advance.

Dave

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Damn SUX! Tony is a great guy! Prayers from our home for a fast recovery!!! THX Dave!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
That sucks. Any one of us at any time, it's amazing how both fragile and resilient the human body can be.
Thought and Prayers sent.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Hope he makes it out of this to fish another day.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Positive thoughts from one CO Angler to another. Sorry to hear about your friend Jeff. Hope he can fish many more days.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Real sorry to hear it. I hope for the best... So tough that life is so fragile.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's an update on Tony's condition. It's been ten days since Tony's fall. They did surgery and removed a piece of his skull to relieve the pressure after the fall. He came out of the coma two days ago and today he was able to stand up on his own. He can't walk yet, but should be able to walk in the near future. He's still confused and his speech isn't quite there yet. He remembers more about past events in his life than current...but things are looking up. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes as he continues to recover. Thanks again..Dave

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Great news! THX Dave! Here's to a speedy recovery! :hail::hail::hail:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Good to hear, thoughts and prayers for a great recovery.:thumb::thumb:
Save

1 - 20 of 34 Posts