Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got to get out recently and go after Tiger Trout! Been a while since I've done that...due to the work it takes to get to the decent lakes with them mostly lol.

The walk in was a workout...Mile walk through 54" snow (no tracks) but at least we had snowshoes:thumb: Wouldn't have even attempted otherwise.

Ice was 19-20" thick, so my arms/shoulders were fairly sore since we had to bounce around a lot that day to mark fish...Hand Augur Woes. Getting a Drill bit soon!!

Had some success though, caught some tigers and a nice looking brown!
Hope you all enjoy the video!!
(Attached are some pics of the day)

https://youtu.be/iQlHCWeqA04

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I just saw this report on In Depth Outdoors. I wondered who it was. Way to get the job done! She looks very happy!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! It was a really fun day, a workout getting in but fun none the less! Hoping next time we go we can get her into a Tiger...Definitely a little bummed she didn't get one but She always has fun out there so makes me happy!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thanks guys! It was a really fun day, a workout getting in but fun none the less! Hoping next time we go we can get her into a Tiger...Definitely a little bummed she didn't get one but She always has fun out there so makes me happy!
Yeah seems like she has a great attitude! That definitely helps with fishing.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah seems like she has a great attitude! That definitely helps with fishing.
She really does, some days even better then me. We all know that sound of the Alarm at 4-5AM...I've had days where I wake up and just am not feeling it, and she gets me motivated...Sometimes she's up and yelling at me to get going:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts