Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Kewl fish for sure and congrats but you went to Manitoba to catch Tiger Trout?...about 25 bodies of water in Colorado have them now...and I thought Slayer was crazy for chasing all over for slimers...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Kewl fish for sure and congrats but you went to Manitoba to catch Tiger Trout?...about 25 bodies of water in Colorado have them now...and I thought Slayer was crazy for chasing all over for slimers...

Hahaaaaa. It's not even a far drive for a shot at one

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
With the crazy fathead minnow population in Lake John that CPW is always fighting/poisoning every 5 years...I wish they would put them in there and make it a destination fishery...you would end up with 10 lb tigers in there...

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
lol...are you "High"?!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Found out while down at the I.S.E. Sunday that Nebraska has been stocking them in Lake Ogallala. Claim that 50,000-60,000 ten inch rainbow and eight inch tiger trout are stocked (don't know numbers of each species make up that total).
Report says that Tigers up to 18 inches were caught during 2016.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Caught a 22" in the colorado near parshall a few years back. Must of got washed out of WF it was a epic water year maybe Wolford and ended up river.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Caught a 22" in the colorado near parshall a few years back. Must of got washed out of WF it was a epic water year maybe Wolford and ended up river.
That the one you got on an egg sac?:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts