Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Sure glad he lost! I don't watch too many times when he is playing, as all they show or talk about is ELDRICK. I do like to watch other players once in a while. PK

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
COLD CASE said:
Sure glad he lost! I don't watch too many times when he is playing, as all they show or talk about is ELDRICK. I do like to watch other players once in a while. PK
CBS did an awesome job showing every especially when it was off the chain with 5 guys at minus 10 and another 5 at minus 8 and minus 9...

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
One of the best Masters ever... loved it. Tiger has a LONG ways to go to catch his competition. Golf is a mental game... his edge was never just his skills... he will never be the same. I said that as soon as the chit hit the fan.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Yep they all know he pulls his pants down and poops just like them...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Big Al says, you're not supposed to change your routine...If you go out the night before a game, and get twisted, and still play like a Pro Bowler, do what you do...

Tiger just needs to start railing filthy skanks again....he'll be back on top in no time! :D

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
J.R.R. Trollin'Ken said:
Big Al says, you're not supposed to change your routine...If you go out the night before a game, and get twisted, and still play like a Pro Bowler, do what you do...

Tiger just needs to start railing filthy skanks again....he'll be back on top in no time! :D
You kill me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts