Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Careful Don, your last few posts/topics might land you in fan jail with me...

Sherriff Hobie is watchin' you! :eek:
Like I've ever given a damn what he or anyone else thought.... :D

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Careful Don, your last few posts/topics might land you in fan jail with me...

Sherriff Hobie is watchin' you! :eek:
Geez LA...It's not enough that you have to always complain about the Broncos...Now, you have to spend your time constantly complaining about Bronco fans ....You really are a downer.... >:D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I think he saw that George Bush Junior busted out the old Crayola Crayon 8 pack and scribbled out his memoirs on the Big Chief writing tablet and decided if George could actually write a sentence he could too!...

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
He is wise... Do it before you are a flop in the NFL or before you turn into a huge success to line up the sequel. Good thinking. The sheep will line up to read golden boy's glorious tale.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
hobiecat said:
Geez LA...It's not enough that you have to always complain about the Broncos...Now, you have to spend your time constantly complaining about Bronco fans ....You really are a downer.... >:D
I don't know what you're talking about.... I was just pointing out to Don how to be a better fan...more of a fan like you...you know, the ONLY real fan here on the site...well, you and your deputy, Trout Homer...

;D

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
hobiecat said:
I don't know what you're talking about.... I was just pointing out to Don how to be a better fan...more of a fan like you...you know, the ONLY real fan here on the site...well, you and your deputy, Trout Homer...

;D
Ah...Sounds like someone needs a hug... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts