Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been far to long since I have been on a CF visit. Looks like the same old crowd doing the same old song and dance. Everyone seems well.

Here is a peak at what I have been up to...some things will never change. I am a total weekend warrior now with a completely new and changed life, which sucks but still trying to getterdone.

We managed to hit the pan a few times this summer and it was awesome as always but it ran high due to CA sucking our water.

Momma still shows up with me every once in a while on the water...only cuz the daughters are along.

Managed a little field time for the girls...

Then back to the fishes.

Now it's again time for some rest.

Hope everyone had a great summer and is enjoying the low water and fall in Colorado. I have until April of 2020 stuck up here in the cold windy north then back to Colorado. Wyoming has some good points but nothing I can't do with a road trip...Ready to get back on the west slope.

Peace.

·
Registered
271 Posts
They look like Cochise clones. Been trying to get some work out of Matt. He came by the other day and if I were in another room I would have sworn it was you. His voice seems to have changed. Maybe yelling at those 6 kids.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
How about going on WSA Cody? Oh, that's right, you and Doug wrecked that site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.