Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been far to long since I have been on a CF visit. Looks like the same old crowd doing the same old song and dance. Everyone seems well.

Here is a peak at what I have been up to...some things will never change. I am a total weekend warrior now with a completely new and changed life, which sucks but still trying to getterdone.

We managed to hit the pan a few times this summer and it was awesome as always but it ran high due to CA sucking our water.

Momma still shows up with me every once in a while on the water...only cuz the daughters are along.

Managed a little field time for the girls...

Then back to the fishes.

Now it's again time for some rest.

Hope everyone had a great summer and is enjoying the low water and fall in Colorado. I have until April of 2020 stuck up here in the cold windy north then back to Colorado. Wyoming has some good points but nothing I can't do with a road trip...Ready to get back on the west slope.

Peace.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Welcome to the rat race.

Consider yourself blessed you can get out, enjoy life with your kids and life in the outdoors.

Thanks for posting up, pictures look great!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice read/pics.
Great to see them youngsters getting into fishing!
Pretty sure you could wade across the pan in a pair of knee boots now.

·
Registered
271 Posts
They look like Cochise clones. Been trying to get some work out of Matt. He came by the other day and if I were in another room I would have sworn it was you. His voice seems to have changed. Maybe yelling at those 6 kids.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
How about going on WSA Cody? Oh, that's right, you and Doug wrecked that site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts