Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So are we planning on meeting in the parking lot at 8 am Saturday morning? I'm just wanting to get my times straight.

Jim

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I will be there at around 8 or 830..i got a drive so it depends on the traffic. Ken should be there earlier, but if the weather is going to be nice (like it is suppose to be...but who knows) you might wanna get there earlier...the fishing should conditions should be good...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking I will leave C.S. around 6 am and stop off at the McDonalds in W.P. on the way up. So hopefully I can be at the river around 7:30 am.

Jim

·
Registered
179 Posts
i am leaving golden at 6 am. plan to meet and then head to the lake.will be back for lunch if we decide on a time and to give a report. may fish the stream in the PM or may hit the lake again.so much water -too little time.

N

·
0 Posts
By the way figured i'd get off the river at about 11-11:30 and get lunch started. Make sure its ready by noon or so.
I am also bringing beers and coke. Figure we will have to go to the day picnic site to do the cooking, but maybe we will just tailgate it, i guess we will have to see if its ok to just do it in the parking lot(maybe ask at the desk when we pick up our day pass). So just figure about noon.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I was told no day pass is needed to fish the river...so you should be good without one.

i think we should be alright just tailgatin it at the parking lot, but if we have to we can get a pass and "aqquire" a campsite down the road at 11 mile....

Look for a guy that looks like tiger woods (but without the swedish super model wife) and i will be wearing grey simms waders and a dark green simms guide jacket...and my coloradofisherman hat, if i can find it....

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
jbrowning said:
I am thinking I will leave C.S. around 6 am and stop off at the McDonalds in W.P. on the way up. So hopefully I can be at the river around 7:30 am.

Jim
I will probably be right behind Jim, as this is my plan too... I will also be wearing a Colorado Fisherman Hat.
I have a Jeep Cherokee (I'm colorblind its either gold or silver more goldish I think), if we take the father in laws car it will be a Jeep Grand Cherokee about the same color I think. :p
Rottal what vehicle you drive I will try to keep my eye out for you comin into the parkin lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts