Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder it's that time of year again.

Registered
I can't forget anymore. I have to buy a combo small game-fishing license now to qualify to buy a big game license now. I have to do it before the April 6th deadline.

Just another way for the DOW to screw me out of money. I never have or never will hunt for small game but I have a useless license to do it now.

Registered
Done, new license in hand, hunting apps done. I just need to get my spring turkey license.

Registered
A fishing license used to cost me $1.00. Then it went to $8.00. Then to $10.00. Now it's $30.00.

Ahh, the good old days. I think it was 4 years ago.

Reactions: Dean

Registered
A fishing license used to cost me $1.00. Then it went to $8.00. Then to $10.00. Now it's $30.00.

Ahh, the good old days. I think it was 4 years ago.
Yeah... funny how since Colorado has turned into a "blue" state everything seems to have gotten more expensive... hmmm... wonder why.

Registered
Yeah... funny how since Colorado has turned into a "blue" state everything seems to have gotten more expensive... hmmm... wonder why.
I just got $1400 because of the blue.

Registered
I bought mine with the extra rod stamp that I get every year, thought I added 2, couldn't believe it went up to $11. At least let me put out extra tips ups ice fishing for that!!!

Registered
Same o same o, Every body wants to belong to the country club but nobody wants to pay their dues. A fishing license gives you Unlimited year round entertainment for around 4 dollars a month, sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Registered
its actually more like five dollars a month and thats only if your fishing from shore, if you have a boat you can add the cost of a boat tag and trailer tag, then if your going to fish the state parks you can add that yearly fee plus a water conservation stamp at cherry creek ,then if you fish any other lakes like aurora or bear creek there's a fee for them. if you check around like other states colorado is quite expensive to fish and actually have less water then most. your right you got to pay the piper but it would be nice to speed the expense. currently other then paying the entrance fee paddle boarders and some other watercraft dont have to pay and like earlier in the post bike riders pay nothing to use are parks and roadways

Registered
Fishing is dirt cheap compared to hunting and we only get to hunt 9 days for muzzleloader season.

Registered
So a mountain biker, who gets to the park with his car, that has a park pass on it, should pay an additional fee to ride his bike? Hikers pay an additional fee also, to walk around? Pay extra to take pictures also? You eat lunch, pay for picnic table? We should pay to use the outhouse also? I feel like i pay enough and don't wanna pay extra for anything.

Registered
So a mountain biker, who gets to the park with his car, that has a park pass on it, should pay an additional fee to ride his bike? Hikers pay an additional fee also, to walk around? Pay extra to take pictures also? You eat lunch, pay for picnic table? We should pay to use the outhouse also? I feel like i pay enough and don't wanna pay extra for anything.
Oh yeah, pay extra for my dogs too.

Registered
Interesting. Make a post then quote yourself.

See those 3 dots in the upper right of your post? Click on it and then click on edit.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts