Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
So a mountain biker, who gets to the park with his car, that has a park pass on it, should pay an additional fee to ride his bike? Hikers pay an additional fee also, to walk around? Pay extra to take pictures also? You eat lunch, pay for picnic table? We should pay to use the outhouse also? I feel like i pay enough and don't wanna pay extra for anything.
I think what makes people bring up bikers is that many of them park OUTSIDE of the parks, & don't pay any fees.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
your right Johny some people think everything should be free, peco what I said is everybody should pay there fair share paddle boarders kayakers bike riders and yes even dog walkers tired of all the cost going strictly to the sportsman

·
Registered
48 Posts
your right Johny some people think everything should be free, peco what I said is everybody should pay there fair share paddle boarders kayakers bike riders and yes even dog walkers tired of all the cost going strictly to the sportsman
I get it and I was exaggerating a bit. The same discussion is heavy on the hunting forums.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Since July of last year, I believe you need either a fishing license or a small game license to be in a SWA or State Trust...

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I bought my license because I was in CO for break to fish with my boys. I wasn’t even thinking and I bought a year license on march 26...when I was flying back down here I looked and it is good through 3-31-22. Kind of them to give me a few extra days.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts