Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have probably learned more than anyone on this site, I wanted to say thanks.  :)

To Don and Ken for starting this site (and the mag)

To the people that have helped me become a better angler -

1eyered and Andyrm66 (I learned alot last winter/spring from you guys) More recently from Mustang and Fishinguitars

All of you who keep the site interesting (maybe entertaining is a better   word  ;D)-

Walking Eagle, Scorpion, Kirbydog, Jay, Dante, Slayerfish and lots others...

All of you who inspire me as a fisherman-

Bassmaster65, Basshunter, Rip Lip, Pondfisher, Waterwolves, Mattsabasser, Neal CO/, Troutfishingbear, the "King" brothers Kookanee (also for giving me directions to my favorite spot to fish) and Catfishing (thanks for inspiring me to fish for more than Trout at my local lakes) and more...

All the moderaters- Thank you, You guys bring knowledge and humor to the site. (and we can always count on Epic for replies to anything  :D) 1eye, I hope you'll be posting more reports this spring.

To some of the past members that kept it interesting, I never see post anymore-

Fatfish, Ed Marcle, and Koni,

I just wanted to say thanks, and wish every member a very Merry Christmas!

James   

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
homeboy said:
Merry Christmas all. Remember, God loves us all; especially fishermen.
Merry Christmas James... Fish ON!!!!!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Merry Christmas James. By the way, I'm Ed Marcol. :) We both have kayaks and love that "on the water" feeling.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Merry Christmas to you James!

I wish I could of made it to 11-Mile last Saturday and met everyone, but I had to work :mad:

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
homeboy said:
God loves us all
If that were true id have my new boat :)

Happy holidays to everyone!

With out this site I would have never met the great new freinds ive found and the great fishing insight everyone has.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Merry Christmas James, and may you have many more!

Jay_In_Parker said:
homeboy said:
God loves us all
If that were true id have my new boat :)
Oh, it's true, Jay, never doubt it. Just today my wife said, "I know you have been thinking about a new fly rod, but I don't think I could do a good job of buying one, so you are just going to have to go out and pick one out for yourself."

And I am rolling my eyes heavenward and saying, "Oh, thank you God for the wisdom you have given my dear wife, thank you thank you thank you..."

·
Registered
879 Posts
James, Great post and a Merry Christmas to you and to everyone on this site. And may all of you have a prospurous New Year.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone  :)

Kirbydog ---  That's cool that you're Ed M. When I 1st looked @ this site I would always check out any post made by you and (forgive me  :-[) iceintheviens. You guys seemed to really know what you were talking about. Before ice left I was actually going to join him, and help him sue the DOW. Little did he know I was going to settle out of court for ownership of the Big Thompson ponds.  ;) (Just Kidding).

Dante --- Not to sound like the Grinch or Ebenieser, but that King can go f... jump in the lake.  ;)  Actually,he's not that scary anymore. Have you seen the commercials w/ the girl who's under pressure? I don't remember what it's for, but it has a girl who looks like she had a piano fall on her or something (freaky stuff).   :(  You know I'm kidding. I'm going to print that king picture. Thanks.   8)

Merry Christmas everyone   

1 - 12 of 12 Posts