Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going to big c rain or shine. Luckly the weather broke for 2 hours... Hit my rockpile again. Water seems a foot lower cause i was able to walk shoreline all the way there. Started off with kastys and got 2 dinks. Went dead. Decided to try bottom with craw, no luck, threw suspendin, no luck. Threw top and hooked up first cast. Ended up with 5. Biggest hit 16". Had alot more swipes but i like rippin that bait all over. No skeeters this eve and no lined banks. The peace and quiet was sure nice. Didnt even see another fisheman.

·
Registered
740 Posts
"The peace and quiet was sure nice. Didnt even see another fisheman." << best part besides catching fish...

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
It appears you have evolved nicely as a fisherman. I hope your success has helped your decision making in selective harvest. Nice fish

·
Banned
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited by Moderator)
Only Slayer gets away with that, moa!
Just hide them in the backpack and no one will know. Only way you can get caught is if the backpack starts moving on its own. Make sure you knock them out first tho ;)

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Just hide them in the backpack and no one will know. Only way you can get caught is if the backpack starts moving on its own. Make sure you knock them out first tho ;)
Backpacks don't work unless they are fully zipped. Learned this the hard way Sunday.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Top water is fun! Hoping to get into some myself this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts