Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i haven't had a whole lot many chances to fish since we moved, so today i thought i'd load up the toon and head out to the "Q" for a few hours. Well i got there and just before i put my money in the box the ranger asked if i had a launch pass. I haven't been keeping up on all the new stuff and asked him to educate me on what exactly a launch pass is. I've got mixed feelings about it i guess and didn't have enough cash on me at the time so i didn't pay it. I think i'll go back here in a bit and "pay top dollar" to fish but you can bet you arse that i'll keep everything w/ in the regs. I'm tired of getting nickeled and dimed every i time want to go out and enjoy a decent day. I guess that's the kind of stuff that keeps most of the every day joes out of there so they can have a quality fishery. :-\

O well, just kinda had to get that off my chest

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
So did you fish/catch anything? haha, i know, it's expensive, the good part is that it keeps out most of the people who stop by and pull out every fish they can. And isn't the launch pass good for the whole year? There are still some good places you can fish without paying, just have to look a little harder. or jump through some bushes.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marledge said:
isn't the launch pass good for the whole year? There are still some good places you can fish without paying, just have to look a little harder. or jump through some bushes.
Yeah, it's good all year, i'm going to pick one up but i'll hate every minute of it because i'll be out of here in a couple months. Maybe this will convince my wife to let me go more .... lol

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Beer said:
marledge said:
isn't the launch pass good for the whole year? There are still some good places you can fish without paying, just have to look a little harder. or jump through some bushes.
Yeah, it's good all year, i'm going to pick one up but i'll hate every minute of it because i'll be out of here in a couple months. Maybe this will convince my wife to let me go more .... lol
That launch/inspection fee is good at Atown too bro. ;)

Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts