Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all you guests there are 86 of you on here at the time of this post get with it and join up its great fun and its   ITS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Like azbassernco said, get on the stick and register, you lurkers, and get more enjoyment out of interacting with other anglers. Don't be on the outside looking in. Novices. Women. Everybody who might think they have nothing important enough to say, sign in and say it anyway, you might be surprised at how you get treated just like one of the bunch.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
I still don’t see why guests can see reports? and not off-topic. Like it’s a big privilege to the off-topic section. Should be a privilege to see the reports IMO.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
I still don’t see why guests can see reports? and not off-topic. Like it’s a big privilege to the off-topic section. Should be a privilege to see the reports IMO.
Off topic is now visible to guests. I don't know if that was intentional or not.

P. S. Never mind my offer of a new avatar.

;D

M

·
0 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:

[me=Jay_In_Parker]  [/me]
Agreed man, who wants to come to a forum to read off topic stuff about...off topic stuff?? The reports are the gold mine, but they are right there for everyone?!?!?!

·
Registered
220 Posts
i post on here.
but most of the time i am not logged in.
auto log out is a BI.

as for the reports.

if you don't want your lil prize stream/rivers and lakes to get over crowded don't post reports about them.
as for the main lakes........most people already know about them.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Its like being in the mob. You dont discuss family business with outsiders.

CO Fisherman=Family

Not registered=Outsiders

IMO ;D

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
220 Posts
you can go to dow and read their reports.
they are pretty good.
if you don't want joe blow to take the spot, by the rock near the tree don't tell.

don't fish and tell.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
larryT said:
don't fish and tell.

LoL, Than why are you/we here. I thought it was to help each other out?!

[me=Jay_In_Parker]  [/me]
O yeah. shoot, i hate when i do that.
trying to sound smart when really..........i am a moron.
i hate myself.

·
Registered
258 Posts
To all the quests that take a look at this Forum:

This is the best darn website/Forum on fishing that you will find. The people that share info on this site are very nice. Once in a while, some of the topics can get a little, let's say "touchy", but Ken takes care of that.
Other than that..........get with us here!!!! It's a great place to talk fishing.
Cody

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Thats my point. That topic should be only for the family. I dont need some outsider flaming me. I leave that to you all!!!

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey jay you ever come through the springs enroute to a fishing destination give me a call i will gladly fish with you anyday man

L

·
0 Posts
you can go to dow and read their reports.
they are pretty good.
Hmmm. Are they really reports or are they advertisements for local tackle shops??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts