Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i sure did man i posted back in the forum on that thread but tons of ppl posted right that so it got kinda buried but yea i really appreciate your offer and am glad to see there is still nice folks out there like yourself so um i guess whatever arrangements we need to make we could do it in this thread or pm or if ya want my # i guess could PM ya that i dont know its all up to you what time were you plannin on leavin?

·
Registered
943 Posts
it takes 2 1/2 hrs to get there so i would like to pick you up at 4:00. just give me your address you could pm me with it if you want. ;D

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool sounds good man is there anything you would like me to bring? i dont have much stuff for icein but i could try to come up with some things if need be but like i said before im pretty broke right now so i would do my best...

·
Registered
943 Posts
naw i got plenty of that stuff. just dress warm. do you have a thermos for coffee? i broke mine and have not been able to get a new one.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Reminder to self...  get a bigger thermos.  

Happy birthday, pitbull.  So close to Christmas...  Do you have a lot of people who just want to get away with giving you one gift to cover both events?  My wife's BD is in January, and she gets that all the time.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didnt have that problem when i was younger but now i normally do just get 1 from ppl around this time of yr my cousin (born on the 23rd) had the problem his whole life though i got a kick out of it

ps. THX EVERYONE

L

·
0 Posts
happy b-day pitt. look forward to meeting up with ya on sat. if yall need some xtra gear i have some just let me know what u need so i can be sure to bring it. if youre ride falls through let me know or if anybody else needs a ride i will be leaving from boulder at 4:15ish. hit some slots for me.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Happy BD, pitbull!!!

So much ahead to look forward to. I'm sure most of us over 40 would love to have those years in our 20's to do over again (yes, but with what we know now!).

Enjoy the day. Hope you win BIG!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Cutthroat said:
Reminder to self...  get a bigger thermos.  

Happy birthday, pitbull.  So close to Christmas...  Do you have a lot of people who just want to get away with giving you one gift to cover both events?  My wife's BD is in January, and she gets that all the time.
happy B-Day Pit!! Enjoy. Mine is in December (right after Xmas) used to hate it but now i get to take a three day ice fishing trip to celebrate! Worked out pretty good! :)

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
All together, now, everybody sing,

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Pitbull,
Happy Birthday to you!

And a second verse we used to sing in my favorite pub in Excelsior, Minnesota:

May you live a million years,
May you drink a million beers.
Get plastered, you *******,
Happy Birthday to you!

Kinda gets you right here.... [sniff!] [choke!]

N

·
0 Posts
Happy B-day
Nowe your only hope is too make it to 22. Good luck, 21 is a hard year. Actually I think I remember 2 weeks collectively, the whole year. But then again I am Irish and scottish, so ya know what that means......one half of me wants to drink too much and the other half doesn't want to pay for it.
Anyway Happy B-day, don't loose too much money at the BJ tables.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts