Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because of some emergency family **** with the girl, i couldn't go as far west as I wanted... so we made the best of it and brought her son along.. and decided to have some fat cats for breakfast before making the long hike out.

it was the First time fishing with a teenage boy with autism, and it was pretty rad watching him get into it, and pulling up fish. we pretty much killed **** all morning and early afternoon. went to willow creek hoping for the same results with the bo's and couldnt buy a bite. 2 outta 3 ain't bad I suppose. also finally met shane dubois... really nice dude, if he ever lurks this forum.

all fish caught were on 2 inch green charteuse jigs, with halved shiners. not gonna reveal totally where we fished out of respect... but I will say if you find humps you'll probably find fish. every fish caught was 19-20 inches except for one that was 16... and all of them had bright orange meat... was definitely a reminder that I need to fish granby more often. ill also be posting a lot more reports on here, to contribute as well as being my reviled self... i don't have facebook anymore so I gotta come here for my daily self-deprecation, lol.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Very nice! Good job by all dude!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
wow a hoodie...i was talking into bernie yesterday he commented on how springlike it was up there...youre getting soft in your old age there hagar the horrible...nice batch of tomato plant food...

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Z-Man sandwich fixens Dave.

Thanks for the excellent report!
The fillets were bright red and orange, just like zmans face right after the super bowl...

😈

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Umm Z predicted Broncos by 10...ask Hooknline/soxfan...pregame predictions...I was happy for wade and peyton...lol the rest of you can go to hell...I'd say kiss my ass but you like that...

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Umm Z predicted Broncos by 10...ask Hooknline/soxfan...pregame predictions...I was happy for wade and peyton...lol the rest of you can go to hell...I'd say kiss my ass but you like that...
I only say because I stumbled upon THAT thread earlier last week.... Lolol

Ol shantro was an angry popeye in that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Zman, you rock! Great report! So glad to see that you got your son out and on fish! He will cherish that for a lifetime!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I can enjoy your fishing posts Goon. I like the much better than your trolling posts. Although you are becoming equally adept at both.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Good ****, Dave. Feels good when you can guide noobs successfully. He's gonna be all, "Can we go catch tons of fish again?"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts