Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have issues getting the bow of this tube to maintain its shape........ even after giving it air and have got it adjusted to water temps and altitude.........the bow still losses it's shape.......... What can I do about this or what is the problem.......

Also, how can I modify the seat in a way that provides better back support......

I love this tube and hoping for some advice surrounding the issues I have mentioned...... thanks guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Togiak and love it. The seatback is adjustable with the two straps that are connected at the sides. It is strange, but what is usually the most comfortable for me looks like it would hurt. i have it adjusted more to the front at a sharp angle. I have been in it for hours and feel comfy the whole time.
As for keeping its shape...I would suggest deflating it all the way. Run the bladders all the way up into the pointy section of the nylon tube. Partially inflate it and reach in and keep adjusting it until it fits like you want it to. That is what I had to do.
I really like the tube. great value and I like how it keeps me up and out of the water, for the most part. I suggest the classic accessories turbo fins. they are awesome, especially for the price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts