Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, Febuary 26th, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm then the new Toilet Seat maintainer get's to hold Toilet seat for 2011. Tereyall. Who's in? Here's pics of Toilet's gone by:

First year winner...sister Deb (dloring)

Zach year 2 and with a Palamino if you've never seen one...definitely helped him to the traveling trophy
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/n4uxw3.jpg

Last years winner...Erin, LOOK AT THE SMILES ON THESE ANGLERS

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Re: Toilet Bowl 2011...

I'm in again. It seems there are a few newbies lately with yougens! Hopefully we can get some more folks! I would say Tarryall or Green Mountain. Maybe Antero!

Jim

·
Registered
24,509 Posts

Wow it looks like both of them will be there...print off the picture and get them to sign it!...

·
P I K E
10,081 Posts

Kewl 8)...and we'll hand out FREE Zcalendars to all that show up!!! ;)

Is that why fuzzy keeps staying away from the two of us lately? LOL...I even showered!!! :D

·
Registered
190 Posts

Erin and I will be there. She is looking forward to defending her title.

Antero would be OK. But I think Tarryall would be better to get more people into more fish. In any case we will be there whereever it is.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

got it marked on the calender. wife has it off as of right now unless they change who she has working for her. hope we can do it on Saturday and all the lakes sound fine to me.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts

So I just got off the phone with Nancy at wellington lake! I had left a message asking if they would consider opening up the lake for the one day! She told me that they are waiting on a permitt to re-open Wellington. She is hoping that they will get it with in a month. Once they get it the lake could be used for fishing and or a tourny. So I don't know if that changes any ideas on the date? Do we want to wait a month and see if it will work? Just an idea!

Jim

·
Registered
724 Posts
Working on talking my wife into going, she hates the cold... My 2 and 4 yr old boys are ready though - I'm planning on taking them and hopefully their mom will come along for her first icing trip!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Colonative, I just saw your update and thought I would re-post in case others missed it as well.

colonative said:
Saturday, Febuary 26th, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm then the new Toilet Seat maintainer get's to hold Toilet seat for 2011. Tereyall. Who's in?
We will be there with the trophy.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This'll be fun agin. Last year I had a bucket of freebies from a friend that works at a really cool made in the USA company. In fact alot of it's actually manufactured here in good ol Denver Colorado. I walked literally the whole lake...not a big lake like Tereyall mind ya, but gave anyone I saw a grab in the bucket. Thinkin I'll have another bucket this year. Gonna stick with the same idea...whoever has the hot hand that day (catches the most) will have most legitimate shot on maintaing a toilet seat for the year. Must be returned for the next year, but make sure you sign it in a Sharpie. Now, as there are BIG fish in this lake, BIGGEST fish will count as the same as 3 reg fish...including Pike. The other now is: if you maintain the Toilet Seat for a year...you cannot actually use it please ;D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
so are there any hotels around there have a pool. the wife opens on Friday so she said that we can all go down and spend the night somewhere around there if they have a pool.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
coloradojaguar said:
so are there any hotels around there have a pool. the wife opens on Friday so she said that we can all go down and spend the night somewhere around there if they have a pool.
Colorado Springs might be the closest. Springs isn't bad, some good resteraunts there too.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts