Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Erin, why hide your bling, hang it instead, you earned it. Obviously you rule. 2 years straight. While I might not be the best angler in the state, I TRY REALLY REALLY HARD TO BEAT YOU! Not to mention that you distance yourself from peeps like dloring (no slouch herself), your dad, thepikester, muleskinner, coloradojaguar, fishinbuddy, mikinaack and anybody we freakin bring with us. I saw your style again today. Honestly, not bad at all. I'll get ya next year.

Weather...awesome but like really windy, not a problem for most but could be to newbies. Not a big crowd today BUT FUN NONE THE LESS! Saw a magnificant Brown Eagle swoop a fish outta some anglers stock pile. Awesome day. Outta the crew plus add ons I'm gonna go over 100 MRT's and 1 Pike. A first for me, I caught a Pike through the ice.

Pics:

tthe...

Sister Deb...

Tracker15 and fishingirl 97...(girl's my nemisis)

mikinaack and fishinbuddy...(she said her hair was a mess, she's never seen mine, she actually floored me by knowing my family, must be a spy :D )

Kelly the Jag...pretty much tired of Erin winnin too j/k, Kelly's a cool dude.

Kelly's son...tripled pikester's take on the day, while doing snow angels ;D

Never got a pic of muleskinner and his brother. That's it that was the crew today. I had a blast. ERIN HANG YOUR BLING PLEASE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yep it was a great day. My Butts a little sore from the wife chewing me out about the sunburn on McKaden and me ( mostly M)

but we had a blast. to bad nobody from the south could make it up this year. it sounded like it was a Weld and Adams County get togather.

Outta the crew plus add ons I'm gonna go over 100 MRT's and 1 Pike. A first for me, I caught a Pike through the ice.

i wonder what it would have been like if it wasn't a poor fishing day?

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
coloradojaguar said:
Yep it was a great day. My Butts a little sore from the wife chewing me out about the sunburn on McKaden and me ( mostly M)

but we had a blast. to bad nobody from the south could make it up this year. it sounded like it was a Weld and Adams County get togather.

Outta the crew plus add ons I'm gonna go over 100 MRT's and 1 Pike. A first for me, I caught a Pike through the ice.

i wonder what it would have been like if it wasn't a poor fishing day?
Whoa, if it'd been on, we'd a been outta bait. Big #'s today. I like that lake.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow , Another great day on the ice at the toilet bowl. Well done Erin,
Thanks Agian Mark for setting this up, I had alot of fun again today. Nice to meet everyone.

Kent

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Great job Erin!...Threepeat!...Threepeat!!...Threepeat!!!...

That toilet seat is still so wrong in so many ways...

Nice job coordinating dummy!...pretty good for a guy who spent the week studying for his eye test...

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Great day and a great time! It was kewl meeting everyone finally and talking shop while watching the youngsters that did show up, show us all up!!! Yes I stunk it up pretty good... ::)...I caught 2 MRT's right off the bat then nothing the rest of the fricken day...LOL...I had tons of fish coming through on the Vex, stop, smell then flip me the fin and move on over to Fuzzy's offerings!!! He didn't believe me so while I was up moving around he came over to my Vex and laughed his butt off..."You weren't BS'n about them not wanting anything from you!" he teased!!! Oh well...LOL...had fun and got out again, better than workin OT!!! :D
Here are a couple more pics...1st one was the perfect photo-op...not a good way to start the day...LOL... A Ford!!! ;)

Fuzzy with his 1st pike through the ice...nice fish!!!

And one more to soothe my defeated ego!!! From a couple weeks ago at a local pond!!! ;D :D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Fuzzy has caught more fish since he quit smoking...maybe thats it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts