Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Thanx to everyone who has congratulated me! I had alot of fun yesterday. Thank you Colonative for setting this all up, cant wait till next year! :p
It was a realy nice day yesterday, aside from the wind. I thought it would be alot worse. Towards the end the stupid wind got really bad, and so we left. :(
I actually got some picture this time so here they are! O0 (<---- hes cool lookin)

Two of my 13 MRT's...

My dads 15 in. Rainbow that would have been the biggest.....

Some of the pretty sights we saw at the lake....

and At Georgetown a couple weekends ago. :D
THE SMALLEST FISH IVE EVER CAUGHT......

and daddys big brown..

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Congrats Erin. Way to show all the adults how to fish! Sounds like you all had a great time! We are bummed that we couldn't make it this year! Again congrats!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Way to defend Erin!!! I was going to try and bring my daughter but she was sick all weekend. Maybe next year. Congrats!

·
Registered
190 Posts
We had blast again this year. I was good seeing everyone again. It was nice to meet Mikinaak and fishinbuddy. I got try Tony's ice gator. Boy is that thing sweet. It made short work of the 24+ inches of ice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

The fishing was slow for Tarryall, but there was still plenty of action. I will help Erin hang her "trophy" in her room this year. Last year Mom "put it away" for safe keeping. But I think it should be displayed. ;)

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
tracker15 said:
We had blast again this year. I was good seeing everyone again. It was nice to meet Mikinaak and fishinbuddy. I got try Tony's ice gator. Boy is that thing sweet. It made short work of the 24+ inches of ice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

The fishing was slow for Tarryall, but there was still plenty of action. I will help Erin hang her "trophy" in her room this year. Last year Mom "put it away" for safe keeping. But I think it should be displayed. ;)
I agree hang it. Simply the fish story...which by the way is a true story and merits it. Erin rocks. Beat me up bad 2x now. Erin...gloves off for next year. If your up to it when time comes, you call place n time.

Thank you for another GREAT TIME,

Mark

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Erin, Erin, Erin!!! What can I say but great job!!! My neck is still sore from having to turn around every couple minutes to watch you pull in another!!! ;D Since Mark says next year is your choice of spots...tell him Lake Powell so we can go catch some stripers!!! ;D ;D ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts