Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL yeah. I don't like taking pictures of the eyes cause I rarely will catch one over 20 inches at Pueblo but I'll catch dozens of them in the 14 - 18 inch range.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
you might reconsider your warm water fishing September and October are prime time for bo
ig walleye and smallmouth trout are just that trout

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear ya. I enjoyed it from March through August in the sweltering heat but lots of ice cold Coronas and Modelo made it awesome! September and early October is absolutely beautiful in the mountains with perfect temperatures. Might hit JM and Pueblo a few more times in late October.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Fun trip out looks like thanks for sharing. if you're going to keep these videos going. I would recommmend explaining the gear and what ya doing. Never give away your spots of course. ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fun trip out looks like thanks for sharing. if you're going to keep these videos going. I would recommmend explaining the gear and what ya doing. Never give away your spots of course. ;)
Yep, you got it. In this particular case we were bait dunking. We used a fish trap I ordered from Icaru to catch minnows and shiners and that's what we were catching them on.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Yep, you got it. In this particular case we were bait dunking. We used a fish trap I ordered from Icaru to catch minnows and shiners and that's what we were catching them on.

View attachment 32252
Thats cool! amazing how that works. when i was trapping crawdads with my nets i accidentally pulled in fish with them.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
The best walleye fishing I’ve ever experienced by far was in the fall. It’s just about to get good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The best walleye fishing I’ve ever experienced by far was in the fall. It’s just about to get good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll keep that in mind. What are your go to for lakes? I'm probably gonna keep going to Pueblo but will give JM a few rounds too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts