Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tied it up with 5 seconds left and Nelson hits a long three as time expires for the Magic...Howard should have been called for that goal tend..

Felton may be out for a bit...looks like a badly sprained ankle.. :(

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Howard should have been called for that goal tend..
And we would of lost by 2 instead of 3...we needed to shoot better than 36 percent from 2 land and 26 percent from 3 land...

I think inserting our newest 7 foot Euro flopper messed with the player rotation...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zman said:
Howard should have been called for that goal tend..
And we would of lost by 2 instead of 3...we needed to shoot better than 36 percent from 2 land and 26 percent from 3 land...

I think inserting our newest 7 foot Euro flopper messed with the player rotation...
Can't say...the games dynamic would have changed...It wouldn't have been a tie game where missing a three still gets you into overtime. We could have been up by one where they had to score or be done.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
All I am saying is make some shots and you dont have to be bailed out by the referee...and they blew calls going the other direction too...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep ..shooting percentage was awful...Third road game in a row against a quality team, that plays well at home....Yet they hung in there not playing their best game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts