Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark, Mike and I are looking for a town car to take us to the Roger Waters concert on Tuesday, November 23. Our previous driver is no longer around. We will need the car between 5:15 and 5:30 pm for drop off, with a pickup time of 11:00 pm. If anyone here is a driver or knows of a good service, we are willing to pay up to $200. The driver does not have to stick around.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
trotline jr said:
I have Ford F-150 that I drive around town, will that work.
Love it...I have a nice one fitty too. Nah we're lookin for some fake "we be important stuff"...that and don't wanna drive impaired, cause we plan on bein impaired. The concert is full The Wall. If you're a Pink Floyd fan, it's for us.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
colonative said:
trotline jr said:
I have Ford F-150 that I drive around town, will that work.
Love it...I have a nice one fitty too. Nah we're lookin for some fake "we be important stuff"...that and don't wanna drive impaired, cause we plan on bein impaired. The concert is full The Wall. If you're a Pink Floyd fan, it's for us.
Good idea getting a nice ride for the show, wish I could help you with that. Definetley a show that you would want to see impaired (or enhanced). Saw the Pink Floyd "Momentary lapse of reason" show at Mile High in the 80's one of the best shows I've been to.
Have Fun!!!!

·
P I K E
10,081 Posts
X2 Bro...ya'll have a great time!!! Remember, you're not going there to hire a new maid!!!! >:D ;D
B :eek: :eek: BIES!!!

Hi Deb!!! Watch him!!! ::) >:D >:D >:D

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Yo Deb, We are going too... actually 8 of us are... Should be a blast. I have read the reviews and the show is supposed to be amazing... Let's hope.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Oyey said:
Yo Deb, We are going too... actually 8 of us are... Should be a blast. I have read the reviews and the show is supposed to be amazing... Let's hope.
PM'd my cell to ya...let's hook up. What time ya headin in?

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
I'll give you a call... we are going somewhere nice for dinner, but not sure where... We should be there no later than 7:15... I think the gig starts at 8.. CANNOT imagine an opener!

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
K roll call, I've heard from a bunch o Water's fans. Who else is goin. Maybe pick a meeting point near Pepsi Center...Tivoli, stumblin distance at least.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
How was the show? I had 4 tix from AMex presale, friend and his gf bailed, so Sold 2, then sold my two last minute, figured there were more responsible things to spend $500 on, kinda whish i would hav egone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts