Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trade or sell my Savage model 110, 30-06 Black synthetic stock. Simmons 3-9x32 scope. Also included shoulder strap and Gun Guard case.
Trade for Black powder 50 cal muzzleloader or sell for $300.00. Send PM for further details.-John
Located in Co Springs area.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Re: Savage model 110, 30-06

Is this the same one from pinecam.com?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

Pm sent to you spat.

·
Registered
317 Posts

Actually, I just reread that one on pinecam, and it says it has a wood stock and a leather sling, so it must be different. Just a big coincidence though, even the scopes are the same.

·
Registered
317 Posts

I'm interested in it, but i'm not a fan of synthetic stocks. I found some wood stocks on egunparts, but it cost me an additional $50-$75 to make the change.
Also, this Savage is before the accu-trigger, which I would prefer. I's still like to take a look at it though. PM sent.

·
Registered
317 Posts

Guess i'm just old school. The synthetic stocks just feel cheap to me. I like a nice solid wood stock. I hear what your saying about the weight difference, but I'd still go wood over plastic any day.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I hate the look of synthetic stocks compared to wood, but they are awesome for durability for the field. My last Remmington Wood stock got beat to hell out in the field.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts