Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife wanted to go see this Band last nite at the Pepsi Center. WOW is all I can say! If you've ever seen them perform, you know what I mean. Incredible show, we figured they'd play about an hour and 15 minutes or so..... OVER 2 1/2 hours...

I'll never be bored with Christmas music at work again looking at it from the way this Band performed it!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Personally I preferred them as Savatage but I doubt they will ever tour as Savatage again. Christmas Eve/Sarajevo off of the Dead Winter Dead album was just to popular for them to ignore, and that is when they changed the name and direction of the band. TSO isn't bad but I am really not a xmas kind of guy.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew they had to have SOME Hvy metal roots.... actually, they did thier Christams schtick and then asked the audience if we would mind them experimenting with some new material they are gonna do this Summer... TWO SONGS, he said.... they played for at least another hour and a half ! .... well it was something else.... amazing stuff... Bethoven and Tchkovsky done to hard rock.... and some of thier own stuff, too. Kinda like Emerson, Lake and Palmer meet Metallica and do some cooking!! pretty cool, even for all the old people in walkers and canes and with O2 units....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts