Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple transducer mounts want to move on to someone that will use them.
1.) Strap-On Transducer Mount kit for float tubes or pontoons! $30.00 never used still in box!
http://www.fishfindermounts.com/product-page/strap-on-transducer-mount-kit

2.) 10mm Magnetic Transducer Mount kit, no drill kit for aluminum canoes or jon boats! $60.00 never used still in box!
http://www.fishfindermounts.com/product-page/10mm-magnetic-transducer-mount-kit

If interested PM me...

P.S. no-homo especially Zman and dallas!!! :rolleyes:

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LOL dallas!!!

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's what no-homo means you degenerate!!!

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
All I'm saying is pictures sell products.

Post a picture of your "strap-on transducer mount kit" (strap-on for short) and I'm sure it will sell in no time!

Ok I'm done. GLWTS

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics are in the links...SMH...aren't you suppose to be working, keep your hands above the desk dude!!!

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
If interested PM me...

P.S. no-homo especially Zman and dallas!!! :rolleyes:
I just saw this...shouldnt you be looking on Craigslist?...I figure with moderator powers you have SOOK out every poster that bends over just RIGHT (pres little hands is watching...you could be a big boy!)......errrrrr to the RIGHT...

So I ask you who is belt undone with the pants going south fuselage boy fishing with in the pic below?...guess the fish werent biting so you ate the worms?...he sure looks happy!...you might get a t-cell count on your next blood panel!!!...hope ya got all the snowflakes out of your moustache...a rack and handle bar steering moustache evidently...lololololol

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude, you are truly demented!!! :der: :biggrin1: LOL!

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll plead the 5th!!!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Yeah we need to go fish...wait till it gets warmer...I can wear my homemade pre-election classic photoshopped tshirt that a co-worker who has a photoshop certificate did for me...with Arrest Hillary Deport Trump images...lolololololol...I can bring one for you...bwahahahaha!!!

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL!!! I'll wear my Trump t-shirt and my Obama Magical Misery Tour hat and my RED WHITE and BLUE boxers! :thumb:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Ummmm it's the other Mark that is interested in the color of your boxers...remember him...hint he's in the picture above...easily confused at your age...

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OHHHHHHHHHH!!! I figured you just might want to borrow them to cover your pencil holder!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
lolololololol...Helga said you took all those down above your side of the bed!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
You even got ghostie excited!...bwahahaha

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LMAO!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts