Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows how the fishing is at Trinidad Lake for Walleye & Perch? I'm heading down Thursday morning for a little R&R. Thanks in advance.

H

·
0 Posts
I can't help you with anything current...I can give you some good spots from last year and the years before if you want to PM me...I'm not sure if you have your own or not....Dave...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have only really fished there one time and that was about 3-4 weeks ago. The bite was real good. I was hoping with the cooler water temps that it would be even better now.

We have a friend and his girlfriend flying in from Ohio and thought this might be a good place this time of year to get them on some fish.

Dave, Thanks for the offer but 1/2 the fun for me is figuring out a new lake and what works. My big problem will be, how to tell my friends that I do not want no stinking slimmers in my boat! ;)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm jealous Ray, I saw you at McConaughy last weekend and you're heading to Trinidad already? Congrats on weighing fish in the tourney, Gene and I couldn't buy a fish.

As far as Trinidad goes, I've never fished it in Fall but I'd definitely be spooning during the day or casting/trolling cranks in the night/morning/evening. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts