Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the Ark with Grumpie today. Fish were staged up and beggining to spawn. Saw lots of fish sparring in the shallows and behind structure. Did not see many open there mouths today. Did not sound like anyone else was having much luck either. I beat the skunk by sneaking up and catching a sucker with a net..... Saw a few midges and some BWO's, not enough to get there mind out of the gutter though. But the DOW was doing pretty well with a generator.... All in all a nice day on the river, and lots of fish harassed.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were doing an electro shock survey. The one in the picture was I think 24" 4 lbs. most they measured while we were there were about 17". It was mostly rainbows, with some suckers and one smb.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that would have saved the day. about 1/2 dozen generators. lol

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
:eek:"Hot Spot" alert.

Damn Bugz, now everyone and their momma will be down there with shocker sticks and buckets :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't forget to tell them; when you see fishermen working fish you need to run upstream through the water towards them, cast over their drifts and lines and at the same time stand on top of the reds while bragging about the huge 15" brooder you just caught while doing the same to another fisherman in the previous run :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:eek:"Hot Spot" alert.

Damn Bugz, now everyone and their momma will be down there with shocker sticks and buckets :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't forget to tell them; when you see fishermen working fish you need to run upstream through the water towards them, cast over their drifts and lines and at the same time stand on top of the reds while bragging about the huge 15" brooder you just caught while doing the same to another fisherman in the previous run :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
Yeah after that guy I am ready for soft water so I can get off the banks and have some space. Staring to dream of some spring pike and carp on the fly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts