Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black diamond plate truck box for a small truck for sale. It came off my s-10 that got totaled in front of my house.. It's in great shape only a year old. $100.00

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is it the deep kind that almost touches the bottom of the bed, or the shallower one? Where's it at?I've been looking for one for a while. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you still have it, or I'll check back here later.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do have some pics I'll try to put up later when I get home...I'll also measure it as I'm not sure about it fitting a Colorado. It is the deep kind not shallow and has a couple small sctraches on the front, but other than that is in great shape. It has 2 keys for the locks too. Only reasoning I'm selling it is that I bought a jeep after my truck got destroyed and don't need it. If you'd like to come look at it let me know. I live in Loveland.

shunt

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm in Grand Junction, or I'd be coming to pick it up right now... If I end up coming out that way anytime in the near future I'll check with you in case you still have it (doesn't look like you will!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts