Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to try for smallmouths and walleye at Chatfield this Sun early morning... Just bought my Fish-n-Map of the reservoir showing structures and key lat-longs of fishing locations and was wondering if any of you experienced fishermen would like to join me. anyone interested?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Grumpie, Will have snacks and coffee... Likely getting out at 6:45 till around 10:30. Have been logging GPS coordinates for structures noted to be good for walleye - but as I mentioned... am still a rookie with walleye through ice.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
The Grumpy Gills Guide Service is a service of Denver, Colorado's preeminent and highly sought after fishing guide, Grumpy Gills. Grumpy Gills is by far the most experienced fishing guide service in Colorado. Grumpy Gills was the first to guide ice fisherman in Colorado and was the pioneer that started the ice fishing guide industry on Chattfield Ponds. There is no other Denver guide service that can possibly come even remotely close to the number of hours spent on the waters of Chattfield Reservoir than the Grumpy Gills Guide Service.

The Grumpy Gills Guide Service is entering its nineteenth year of operation and is still by far Denver, Colorado's largest, busiest, most respected, and longest running winter guide service. The Grumpy Gills Guide Service uses a ”team-work” approach to locating and catching perch, walleyes, and smallmouth bass. This is extremely important as Chattfield is a very difficult lake to locate fish on.

Beyond guiding ice fisherman, the famous Grumpy Gills Guide Service is very active in the ice fishing industry. Grumpy Gills provides product consultation and field testing for all of his sponsors. He prides himself on sharing his knowledge with not only his ice fishing clientele but to influential media that can reach out to all winter fisherman to help promote and further the growth of the sport of ice fishing.

From run and gun perch fishing to stalking walleyes on secret hideaways to chasing bruiser smallies on the flats, the Grumpy Gills Guide Service knows how to find and hook fish and entertain clients. No other guide service in Colorado hunts and looks for perch, walleye, and bass harder than the Grumpy Gills Guide Service and the number of happy customers that Grumpy Gills have served over the years goes well into the 10 thousands. So what are you waiting for? Come and join the Fun!!!

Whether you are a beginning fisherman, a repeat guest, or you are looking for a world-class fishing trip to enjoy with your family, friends, or co-workers, the Grumpy Gills Guide Service has some great options for you to explore. From the daily rate plans to the "World Famous Turkey Bouncing" packages, Grumpy Gills Guide Service can accommodate your every fishing need.

The Grumpy Gills Guide Service is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Gratuities are not included in the rates but are gladly accepted.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
The Grumpy Gills Guide Service is a service of Denver, Colorado's preeminent and highly sought after fishing guide, Grumpy Gills. Grumpy Gills is by far the most experienced fishing guide service in Colorado. Grumpy Gills was the first to guide ice fisherman in Colorado and was the pioneer that started the ice fishing guide industry on Chattfield Ponds. There is no other Denver guide service that can possibly come even remotely close to the number of hours spent on the waters of Chattfield Reservoir than the Grumpy Gills Guide Service.

The Grumpy Gills Guide Service is entering its nineteenth year of operation and is still by far Denver, Colorado's largest, busiest, most respected, and longest running winter guide service. The Grumpy Gills Guide Service uses a ”team-work” approach to locating and catching perch, walleyes, and smallmouth bass. This is extremely important as Chattfield is a very difficult lake to locate fish on.

Beyond guiding ice fisherman, the famous Grumpy Gills Guide Service is very active in the ice fishing industry. Grumpy Gills provides product consultation and field testing for all of his sponsors. He prides himself on sharing his knowledge with not only his ice fishing clientele but to influential media that can reach out to all winter fisherman to help promote and further the growth of the sport of ice fishing.

From run and gun perch fishing to stalking walleyes on secret hideaways to chasing bruiser smallies on the flats, the Grumpy Gills Guide Service knows how to find and hook fish and entertain clients. No other guide service in Colorado hunts and looks for perch, walleye, and bass harder than the Grumpy Gills Guide Service and the number of happy customers that Grumpy Gills have served over the years goes well into the 10 thousands. So what are you waiting for? Come and join the Fun!!!

Whether you are a beginning fisherman, a repeat guest, or you are looking for a world-class fishing trip to enjoy with your family, friends, or co-workers, the Grumpy Gills Guide Service has some great options for you to explore. From the daily rate plans to the "World Famous Turkey Bouncing" packages, Grumpy Gills Guide Service can accommodate your every fishing need.

The Grumpy Gills Guide Service is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Gratuities are not included in the rates but are gladly accepted.
WOW JUST WOW!!!

·
Banned
553 Posts
Thats almost as funny as donindurango trying to find his pen!s.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welp, I don't think zenlikefishing will be posting again. Swimbait's post was pretty funny though.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
With a name like "zenlikefishing" he should be fine. I'm sure DID can find his penis and it's probably not in GG's mom's mouf. All better?

·
Banned
553 Posts
Id have to say that was epic, you got me good shaun.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Zen, the coordinates on your map will be off about 50 yards... my experience... smallies are usually on the south side of the tower. walleye are hard to find, kind of.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK guys... This post was about fishing - not about venting dislikes about other people. I can get on any river or lake with a flyrod and catch fish, but have not been ice fishing since days long gone with my dad in Illinois (35 years ago). Have been out to Chatfield a few times catching trout with my 13 yr old daughter who loves fishing - but obviously I am still learning about ice fishing and am trying to improve my skills. I have helped several fishermen over the years with advice about fishing and have often spent time with people I have never met before and taught them how to improve their flyfishing skills. My thoughts were that this was a forum where people shared knowledge and sometimes hooked up (pun intended) to fish together. Not sure what this site is for now...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts