Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we hit the spot around 4pm and started flippin it, wind was brutal and in our faces the whole time, although i pushed the newbie to stay and fight it out. watering eyes and cold fingertips were worth the hour and a half fishing till we couldnt take anymore of it. got a few crappie, few bass including a decent bucket and a good sized perch. thanks again slayerfor the tips. ;D

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Re: trying to fight the winds today paid off... 4-14

The wind was bad up here today, too. Good work taking the new guy fishing. Did you keep the fish? Taking my nephew tommorrow to Spinney or Elevenmile.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

No offense but if someone tells me or shows me a spot the least you can do is chop it.
Jmo
Anyway some decent fish.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts

I agree - if you are concerned about broadcasting your spot - a little photo editing could go a long way ;)

·
Registered
3,547 Posts

Sorta with Boon here :-X, but +1 for awesome fortitude staying with it in the wind O0 and taking out your noob buddy.

Nice perch, BTW. :D

SS

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
GrumpieGills said:
i was tryin to be like boon, ha. i shoulda posted a pike pic ...... no offense. ;D
You have some work to do size wise....
Keep at it though you will get a decent one sometime this year. :D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Wish I could get out there tomorrow and catch some Crappie. Unless someone in Pueblo wants to hit p-Town tomorrow hit me up. I'm heading that way in the morning because my future X wife wants to go to some B-Day Party.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't let boonie get to you, Grumpie. Just picture that treble hook in his foot last year. ;D

That frown will turn to a smile real quick.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts