Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
284 Posts
Slab,

Ok, ok, I am now not offended by your signature line since you mentioned stupidity relative to the gold fish situation. My favorite signature line, which I rarely use is, "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails, play dead). If you are a Red Green fan, you will recognize this.
LOL. Yes, I am a Red Green fan and I did recognize it. Another good aphorism "illegitimi non carborundum ". Maybe I should put my signature in Latin>:D

So I was on the water the other day fishing and started thinking about this thread. While I didn't fish a one fly nymph rig, hands down the three fly rig outperformed the two fly rig. I fished the same 15 yards of a 70 yard hold all day and probably hooked many of the fish twice.:eek: The hole isn't named "Social Security" for nothing. ;D Funny thing was I landed a fish that broke me off the time before; it still had my pattern stuck on his tongue. Thought it was bigger but a good fish nonetheless.:thumb:

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Slab,

Ok, I've come to this conclusion about two fly rigs. The ultimate proof an angler catches more fish with two flies on the same rig is if two fish are caught on the same two fly rig at the same time.

I am addicted to Red Green. The local Public Broadcasting station in the Phoenix area does not air the show. You Tube is loaded with the shows.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.