Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
team genosyde on the ice showin u who's boss ;D (73fisherman\ grumpie gills)

today was one of the best days we both have had in many years. the action was on fire from 7am-1pm, one after the other after another, suspended, on the bottom, a foot below the 4 inches of ice, before u could get it to the bottom...... over 60 trout cought today. smallest was 8 largest was 14. the boys had a blast!

pics

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
i had 7 in the first ten minutes of being there, i polished 50 waxies no problem today, very nice day on the ice again otto. alot of my fish in the morning were on my special colored kasty ;D as the day progressed it was smaller more attractant jigs, water was murky

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Dude....60 fish is Always impressive!!!

D.J.

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
djfisherman2 said:

D.J.
73's kids were takin me out right and left at the end, they had 4 to my 1. haha i think i just had given up at 2pm. ;D ive never had action like this before.......... we were the first ones to ice fish it this season, i took the liberty of takin its 2011 virginty with the auger ;D

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
GrumpieGills said:
djfisherman2 said:

D.J.
73's kids were takin me out right and left at the end, they had 4 to my 1. haha i think i just had given up at 2pm. ;D ive never had action like this before.......... we were the first ones to ice fish it this season, i took the liberty of takin its 2011 virginty with the auger ;D
:D :D

D.J.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sounds like you guys had a great day pat.
You guys didnt get any minows for the perch?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts