Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted by Mike Florio on December 8, 2010, 3:31 PM EST
Well, now we know why the Chiefs promoted Tyler Palko to the active roster today.

Kent Babb of the Kansas City Star reports that starting quarterback Matt Cassel isn’t at practice today.

Babb says a reason has not yet been provided, and that Brodie Croyle and Tyler Palko are taking the snaps.

The Chiefs face the Chargers on Sunday. Stay tuned for more on this one; Cassel quietly has become an upper-echelon quarterback lately, and if he’s unavailable for Sunday’s game at San Diego, things suddenly will get much more interesting in the AFC West.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I would say with 23 tds and only 4 ints he's a little more than just a game manager. He's had a pretty good year, quite but good. Thats a lot better than most QB's in the league.

·
Registered
978 Posts
the difference is his team is leading the division, Orton and the Bronco's blew it mid-season last year. Orton has good stats but is losing, Cassell has good stats and is winning.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Too bad the Broncos didnt get Cassell...they would of wished for Orton to start for 10 years and McDummy back too!!...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
To be honest I never saw them winning in San Diego anyway :( I expect the Chargers to be seeing red this weekend!!!

I doubt he will play? I will definately play Jamal Charles on my fantasy team this weekend!!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I dont wish harm on 31 of the teams in the league... But I can't say Im not excited to hear he might not play. That just boosts the importance of the Raiders understanding and playing like they truly hold their own fate in their hands when it comes to the division. Go Raiders!

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Neal/CO said:
To be honest I never saw them winning in San Diego anyway :( I expect the Chargers to be seeing red this weekend!!!

I doubt he will play? I will definately play Jamal Charles on my fantasy team this weekend!!!
Kenny is right...you are even more of a pessimist than him!

But then again....I think you are right ;D ;D The Chiefs don't have a chance in hell!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Neal/CO said:

Kenny is right...you are even more of a pessimist than him!

But then again....I think you are right ;D ;D The Chiefs don't have a chance in hell!
I am just a realist! I have always seen this one as a loss. That is why that Charger loss to the Raiders last weekend is so huge!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts