Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They win tonight, and they are in the big dance. Should be kewl to see the ESPN ers up here in Greeality today. They looked good in their win last night against Northern Arizona, shot the ball extremly well, and went with only one miss from the line as a team for the night. Worst RPI of any D-1 team last season, and now on the brink of the Big Dance....

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
ThreadJack said:
baetisrun1 said:
who would the other team be? DU?
Colorado State. If they can knock off BYU they should get in. Thats a true long shot though. :D :D
gotcha! i thought you meant there was already one Colorado team in. Agreed, CSU still has an OK chance. Well maybe not OK, but 1-n-a million! :D

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
ThreadJack said:
baetisrun1 said:
who would the other team be? DU?
Colorado State. If they can knock off BYU they should get in. Thats a true long shot though. :D :D

gotcha! i thought you meant there was already one Colorado team in. Agreed, CSU still has an OK chance. Well maybe not OK, but 1-n-a million! :D

So you are telling me there's a chance? YEAH!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank Gawd they both will be lower seeds. Otherwise, how bad would it suck if they faced eachother in the first round?? NO chance that it'll be an 8 vs. 9 game in the same section.... ^-^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts