Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Union for the first time on Sunday. Really liked it and would love to go back this Sunday too. We got 2 wipers and a Trout.

The wipers were small and both carbon copies of each other. One was caught on a Tazmanian Devil and another on a cheap gold and orange spoon. Both were caugth in 27ft of water. The pics didnt come out very good as the settings on my brothers phone was messed up:

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Well im glad you had a productive trip for being out there there first time....i like Union, and especially the fact you can fish there all night makes it even more appealing...and i like catching wipers no matter what the size!

nice pics....

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Great goin, Jay!

It always feel great to catch something when you're new to a lake. As long as you know your sh*t, it aint no big deal eh? New lake or old lake, it's all a matter of knowin your stuff.

Yeah, I could pretty much say last Monday I knew my stuff well enough go toe to toe with some wipers. "I knew that I'd catch some if I stripped down to boxers and a hanes tank top." ;D

Anyhow, good catch!! Nice pics!! Fish on, brother!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Oh come on...Rottel sold it to him!! ;)

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Actually, if you saw me fish today i needed someone to sell me some wipers lol...i couldnt of caught a fish if i was using dynamite

1 - 5 of 5 Posts