Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got misquito bites and the skunk, again. Got hits on everything I used (mussels, shrimp & worms), but nothing hooked. Probably small cats. The guy next to me caught a 10lb or so cat, really nice. Persistence didn't pay off. I guess better luck next time.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Atleast you got out... I have been so busy I dont even know if I still know what a bite feels like. Hopefully I can get out there this weekend... I have alot of yard work to do, the lawnmower isnt getting gas threw the carb so I have to fix that to. But if all goes well I'll be wetting a line for the first time in like a month or so.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
ePiC said:
Atleast you got out... I have been so busy I dont even know if I still know what a bite feels like. Hopefully I can get out there this weekend... I have alot of yard work to do, the lawnmower isnt getting gas threw the carb so I have to fix that to. But if all goes well I'll be wetting a line for the first time in like a month or so.
ePiC!!! You have your priorities all wrong!

Think about this: In a few months it will be winter, and snowing and blowing, and too nasty to go outside except to get the newspaper, and you will be sitting there in front of the TV thinking about all the days you missed fishing through the summer. You think a tuned-up lawnmower compensates for that? No way.

See, fishing is like sex. If you pass up a chance, you will be one behind for the rest of your life. If you try to make up for it by going fishing twice in one day... well, you could have done that anyway. So you are still one behind for the rest of your life.

W. E.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Walking Eagle said:
ePiC!!! You have your priorities all wrong!

Think about this: In a few months it will be winter, and snowing and blowing, and too nasty to go outside except to get the newspaper, and you will be sitting there in front of the TV thinking about all the days you missed fishing through the summer. You think a tuned-up lawnmower compensates for that? No way.

W. E.
I'll be at 11-mile with a rod threw the ice... But anyways the lawn doesnt mow itself, and the landlord get mad if it gets to crazy.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't worry. You are not missing out on anything in the metro area lakes/ponds. I am by far the unluckiest fisherman on this forum. Thats all I post- How I got my lines wet but nothing to show for. Hahaha.

I am going to try my luck again today @ Boyd- I would be happy to even catch a carp......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts