Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Union today, got there around 5pm. The weather was horrible with rain and wind that turned into snow. But as we all know this was perfect wiper condition. First cast into the wind landed a 19" wiper. Fished for about another hour and I had to get outta there. Tempature was 40 degrees and I was soakin wet, not to mention cold. I ended up catching 5 wipers in about 1 1/2 hours of fishing. Not to bad for a after work session.

Does anyone know how to post pics?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Good job..i drove by the lake today and saw quite a few people out there braving the elements...perhaps ill cover myself in gore tex tomorrow and try it myself.

posting pics? save them to a folder, make sure they are under 128kb a piece, and use the "additional options" dropdown selection below to add them to the post...click 'browse" and then select the folder and picture to be added. if you pic is too big it wont post...use a photo editor to reduce it if you have to...

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Nice Job... Went there in the morning of 04/26/05 while testing out my new Minn Kota.. We got the skunk. Trolled for a bit and my buddy got a pretty hard hit on a glass rap, but it wriggled and wriggled and got loose. I'm thinking that was a wiper, but it could've also been one of them bigger Union trout.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Also Union does have some very large trout. My Grandpa caught one the other day about 3-3 1/2pounds. 11 mile size if you ask me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts