Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out there with Steve and his family. Fished east of the Dog Beach(dog shiet everywhere) until dusk. Caught bite size channel and they caught bite size wipers. From dusk until 10pm, we fished next to the docks. Caught another bite size channel. Union is a disappointment this year. Second time there this year and probably last time for the year.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
hey now..ive catfished there many many times..and havnt hooked one yet. plenty of wipers...but never any cats.

i dont think i suck that bad, but who knows. at least you caught some fish! its tough this time of year, you did well.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, fishing used to be a lot better in the previous years. But in the last two years, I haven't done too good.

I've caught channels on worms and shrimps only there. Have never got a hit on crayfish or chicken liver there. Have you tried that Rottal?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Man. what a night that was TBMANIVONG . One of the worst ..

Fishing . What little cats there are in there. Left and Right the Wipers were hitting. but under size.. Did i mention that when you left we ended up catching two wipers 14.5 inches .. Pretty close to keeper size ..

Man what a trout I swooped up with the net.. What a weird disease that fish had. We should have took a picture of it to show everyone here and see if anyone know what it was . But in a way im glad that I got the chance to put him out.

steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts