Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hello everyone. I have not posted here for a while. Hadn't been fishing so what was there to post about? Finally did get to go fishing on Thursday and Friday...went camping out at Union in Longmont...with family from Kansas...and we got rained out big time. Could not even hardly fish, and spent most the time in our tents. I don't know if anyone feels like this but i was sorta disapointed in Union...when we got there one whole side of the lake was filled full of people fishing...like its turned into a fish market. What time we could fish it was hard to find a decent spot. Hoping to get back out there to fish again this next weekend but want to find another lake where they have wipers. Any close around besides union?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
;D Well thanks everyone...i didn't know i was missed...I have missed posting here, have really missed fishing this year too. What a great bunch of people you all are! We are going to go again in a week or so on a 3 day camping fishing trip so am hoping to do better and catch some walleye maybe and wiper. I gotta catch up with all you...I have had some really good fishing dreams though. ;D..where i catch wopper walleye and catfish...so maybe I'll have a pic to post soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts