Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on a class project to create a business plan for a hypothetical fishing product. If you fish, please take a moment to fill out this survey to help me and my team learn about customer research. Thanks in advance.

https://cuboulder.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0vtwbksxMnDgaLr

Feel free to leave additional comments in this thread after the survey as well. I'd love to get your thoughts beyond just what is in the survey.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
done

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
one thing you need to take into account is what experence your responder has.
novice
week end fishing
fish every chance
semi pro tourny fishing
national pro
it will give you a look at the market, like your 8 questions to rate importance to me they are equaly important. to me it seems that who would be intrested in a product like that would be the novice or the weekend fisherman. the rest of us already have that information logged or in memory

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
one thing you need to take into account is what experence your responder has.
novice
week end fishing
fish every chance
semi pro tourny fishing
national pro
it will give you a look at the market, like your 8 questions to rate importance to me they are equaly important. to me it seems that who would be intrested in a product like that would be the novice or the weekend fisherman. the rest of us already have that information logged or in memory
Thank you for the feedback. We actually excluded the how often people fish question because we felt as though once someone purchases the device how often they fish is less important. I'll chat with my group ^-^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts