Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

upgrades 2020

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Dean 
#1 ·
dont let a stupid beer flu ruin a good time.

heres some upgrades i did this year, while the world decided to take a shxt!

stay healthy out there.

See less See more
#8 ·
I'll help you Pete.
The first one is Dave on the day the Department of Corrections took off his ankle bracelet and he was allowed out of his house.
The second one He's begging that girl to trade the Catfish she caught for a stolen ring.
I'll let Zman figure the other ones out.

:eek:;D;D;D;D:eek:

Congrats Dave on all accounts!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

#13 ·
i was gonna go up to the diamond in the rough, but then they announced a 14 day quarantine for out of state people up there.

it also dont help that coburn and that guy who does fishful thinker put MM on blast so its been a greenie coachella up there.

#15 ·
lol, for the few who cant figure it out or dont follow on FB...

i bought a new (ish) house on the other side of northglenn... been busy as hell getting it remodeled and doing a lot of yard work. i wasnt going to move out of the townhome but without delving too much..... it was a killer deal and a once in a lifetime opportunity, so i took a chance and won.

I still gotta gut out 5 trees/big cedar bushes which im doing when i get the chance. it came with a huge garage which is also getting renovated... which means now i can have a place for a nice hobie pedal yak... which i got a killer deal on.
and after buying the boat... i needed a way to haul it around so, then i bought a nice 2006 tundra.

and after selling my old townhome for a lot of damn money, lol.... i used the equity to pay down all my debts incurred over my custodial BS from last year, the truck, etc.... and took the whole family, mother in law and all... to northern california/southern oregon, where i proposed to trish at sunset overlook in monterey. it was a fun week of driving all over northern california's coast. tried steelhead fishing since they were running in the smith river, but i guess im not cut out for Ca river fishing. beautiful country regardless..... on my list of places i wanna retire at now, lol.

its been a big year... cant wait for this virus crap to go away so we can continue traveling and fishing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.