Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an awesome day I had today. After skiing in the morning at Mary Jane, I decided to check out the Ten Mile Creek inlet to Dillon--it was frozen. I went to the upper Blue near Breckenridge. In two hours, I caught 10 bows and 2 browns and did a perfect mid-stream release on 5 more ;D. The biggest I landed was a 20 incher, with a 16 incher and a couple of 14's. Some were in full spawn. I caught them on a latex miracle nymph, and they really killed the worst tied egg pattern in the history of man. All in all, a great day. Even though the weather was terrible everywhere else (it was snowing in Dillon and Frisco), the sun was out in Breckenridge. Couldn't have gone better. I'll probably get skunked for the rest of the year.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Haha, its great when the messed up flies are the ones that work the best. Sounds like a fun day, skiing and fishing cant go wrong there.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
silicone boy said:
Don't you just love living in Colorado?
After living in a couple other states I wouldnt trade it for any of them.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Nice excurision Silicon B and nice 20 incher out of the upper Blue...never caught one that big there however have seen some of those big residents or travelers from dillon.

I second that thought Epic...

TH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts