Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, at Blue Mesa they believe it's going to happen, so the lake will be closed to recreation I was told by the park office this morning. In fact, they are putting up barricades at Elk Creek now, I was told.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Are they locking the gates? Are they closing down the marina vendors?
Like Geek said, what if you have a slip and walk down to the dock and launch? Will they arrest you?
This is just more grandstanding by those who are non essential and worried about how they will keep their jobs with a 14 trillion dollar bill hanging over our heads.

W

·
0 Posts
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
Its a National Rec Area.
So I guess that would hold true for Granby and Flaming Gorge also? Snap!

Just so long as Prospect Lake in C/S stays open! :D

W

·
0 Posts
captain shuyak said:
Dang, gonna be hard to fence off those lakes, I sure feel sorry for all the cowboy poets losing there funding lol.
Tough times spawn the best country songs!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
walleye seeker said:
is the ice off BM yet? they usualy dont open the marinas till the 3 rd week of april anyway.
From the looks of the webcams, it's close.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
law enforcement is deamed critical staff and will still be working on a skelition crew, I don't think I would push their buttons to hard on this one unless you would like to meet my buddy Prop who is the jailer in Gunnision ;D, I guess lake powell will be closed also.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Smellz_Fishy said:
Who will be there to kill the mean old lakers that are killing our precious kokes??
trust me , this does not apply to them, they have a hall pass to kill killl and kill some more.......

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
walleye seeker said:
is the ice off BM yet? they usualy dont open the marinas till the 3 rd week of april anyway.
From the looks of the webcams, it's close.
URL? I keep tabs on shadow mnt every day.

Captain America said:
So I guess that would hold true for Granby and Flaming Gorge also? Snap!
How dare you use such harsh words :)
[me=Jay] [/me]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts