Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 bf goodrich all terrain tires at $25 dollars per tire and 1 brand new bridgestone that came stocked on an '01 isuzu trooper at $15. I reckon these tires can last another winter season, take a look see 240 70 16 is the size..;d

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
That's a good deal. A ton of miles left on those all terrains.

Too bad they're too small for me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hiya treble,

What part of town you located in? Would like to take those tires off you for my Chevy...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sirfishalot we're out here in southeast aurora at e470 & quincy, tires will be ready to go by the end of next week as we're waiting on some new tires. if still interested will send you pm with my #.

·
Registered
942 Posts
That's a good deal. A ton of miles left on those all terrains.

Too bad they're too small for me.
What size you need? I have 4 - 285 75r16 I need to unload. Mounted on 16.8 mickey thompson classic II's.

(Sorry about the thread hijack). :biggrin1:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eric no worries about hijacking the thread. sirfishalot when our new tires come in I will send you a p.m with my number

·
Registered
39 Posts
Okay - whenever you can. Just remember - might (hopefully) be fishing when you notify me.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
What size you need? I have 4 - 285 75r16 I need to unload. Mounted on 16.8 mickey thompson classic II's.

I use 33x12.50x15. Older Jeep.

·
Registered
461 Posts

How much do you want for these?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts