Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough bite for bass on sunday. Only picked up one fish. It came on the trusty black/blue 1/4 ounce jig with a black/blue berkley craw trailer. She was about 3lbs and chunky. She had broke off somebodies spoon, because it was lodged in her gills. Tight lines.

There was a good catfish bite, seen one guy with a couple that looked well over 10lbs and few more smaller fish.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I need to talk mike into taking me fishing with him down there on Valco. I'm still looking forward to fishing these soon.... I finally put an offer in on a house, so I'm getting closer to being able to spend my spare time fishing again.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Mike-Do you have a guess about water temp? Might go down there tomorrow. They're calling for alot of wind so the reservoir is out.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Thanks Mike-the wind is just howling outside right now so I'm gonna try another day.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey man I heard that maybe this front will not be as bad as we think. I probably wont go for a while my self. I'm suppose to be taking leave and going to alabama the end of this month. Gonna give Pickwick & Wheeler Lake a try for big smallmouth.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Was at south shore today was 40deg 10 Feet down and 44 on top.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Fishinwithlund said:
Called the north marina on Firday and water temp was 43.
didnt know they had a marina at valco ponds?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts