Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to try somewhere different this weekend...both lakes are about the same distance for me. I've never fished vega, but I've fished the coach a decent amount. Where would you go? Any recent info from either lake? If you have any other suggestions within an hour or two of glenwood I'm all ears! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stagecoach, vegas full of a bunch of dinks. Have you heard if Ruedi is capped yet?
A buddy and I went Saturday, a good 12-15" of ice with lots of snow around! Thought I was gonna die on the hike back up to the truck lol, so I don't plan on going back unless I find someone to pull me around with their snowmobile.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
A buddy and I went Saturday, a good 12-15" of ice with lots of snow around! Thought I was gonna die on the hike back up to the truck lol, so I don't plan on going back unless I find someone to pull me around with their snowmobile.
I've been wanting to get up that way and have been to busy. And your nuts for walking on there! Hopefully the fishing was worth the hike!

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been wanting to get up that way and have been to busy. And your nuts for walking on there! Hopefully the fishing was worth the hike!
It wasn't! But it was still fun, and good to get out and explore a new lake. Not sure if I'm.gonna hit the gaps, or the coach this weekend...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts